Sunday 13 December 2015

Can this app be built using node ?

Hi,I'll start with a little about me, I am a web developer and I build stuff with HTML, CSS and PHP. I also work a lot with wordpress.I had a bunch of students approach me for help with an application they want to build for their college.It a due management system,At the end of every year students will have dues (department wise) and they need a system to track it.Separate logins to each department where they shall enter and edit student dues.An administrator login that can view all dues.I can do this using PHP and MySQL, but I was wondering if I could take it up as a challenge and do it using JavaScript. I've always wanted to learn stuff like node.js and the other JS libraries.Need your opinion on this and more importantly can such a system be build using node ?Thanks

Submitted December 13, 2015 at 12:55PM by mattscar7557

No comments:

Post a Comment