Thursday 10 December 2015

Best templating engine for async updates

I've been looking into starting to use a templating engine as I want to clean up my single page app.Currently my structure is such:express / socket.ioand a single html page where I just hide html to transition (which I did temporarily until I figure things out)I've been struggling to figure out what would be easiest for me to port my code into a structure where:if a user lands on/index or / they would be shown a connect page, and I would connect them via. socket.io and move them to something like:/dash or /#dash Im not sure what the best way to go about this is, as looking around I see multiple methods for everything but generally speaking I am looking to stick with express/socket.iotldr; looking to have actual pages instead of throwing everything into the dom and hiding/showing it as neededsorry if this is unclear!

Submitted December 11, 2015 at 02:49AM by nastus

No comments:

Post a Comment