Tuesday 26 May 2020

How to see default cipher suite of my node.js?

There's legacy Node.js project using Node version v6.9.5 and OpenSSL 1.0.1f. It doesn't use any crypto/tls/ssl libraries. It uses the request library to call external API from another website. I want to see the cipher it uses when sending these requests. I tried printenv but theres no variable called NODE_CIPHER_LIST or NODE OPTIONS etc and tried looking for default cipher suites of Node version 6.9.5 but there's no specific list, only general list like thisHow can I figure out the ciphers it used when sending requests to this external API? When I search for cipher keyword in my source code, there is none. or is it possible that it doesnt use ciphers at all?

Submitted May 27, 2020 at 07:09AM by crimson_xx0

No comments:

Post a Comment