Saturday 30 May 2020

FREE Udemy Bestseller - NestJS Zero to Hero - Modern Back-end Development with TypeScript

TL;DR - free copy, unlimited claims, for three days. Once you claim it, it's yours forever. Stay home and learn something new! <3Click here to claim the course for FREEWhy are you doing this every month?In short - my course is a bestseller and I noticed that when I give out my course for free, it does not hurt my sales.--Hey there!Approximately six months ago, I published my Udemy course "NestJS Zero to Hero - Modern Back-end Development with TypeScript". The community here has received it very well. Within two weeks, the course became a bestseller.NestJS has become incredibly popular. With over 250k downloads per week on NPM, it is the #1 framework in terms of growth.https://preview.redd.it/b2efsl5rcv151.png?width=2252&format=png&auto=webp&s=4125b79ef05f53c7c9276a12f23061bfbadefdbbToday, the course is a best seller with a solid 4.7-star rating and over 20,000 students. **I want to give back to the community and give you the course for free (its yours forever). This is a great time to invest in yourself and learn something new.P.S. A new GraphQL + MongoDB has been added, adding one more hour to the course.https://www.udemy.com/course/nestjs-zero-to-hero/?couponCode=END_OF_MAYFeel free to send the coupon out to any Juniors or students who might need it.#spreadtheknowledge #keeplearning

Submitted May 30, 2020 at 10:14AM by WeinAriel

No comments:

Post a Comment