Sunday 24 May 2020

All user's get their own frontend, but do all users share the same backend?

Let me explain. So I understand that when a user goes to my website my react/html pages/vue frontend is loaded into their browser, and they can do whatever they want with it. It is theirs. And when another user goes to my site, they get the frontend loaded into their browser. That one is theirs. And every user that goes to my site, gets their own frontend that they can do whatever they want with.But if one user does something and sends a request to my backend, couldn't another user be using the same function (or api) as them, at the same time, causing a block?Is there only one server that every user is using simultaneously? Or is there a new instance of a server made for every browser/user?Or is this why proxy serves and load balancers are so important? (To create new server instances)

Submitted May 24, 2020 at 06:51PM by bigbobbyboy5

No comments:

Post a Comment