Saturday 25 January 2020

Need advice on direction

It's been 8 months since I graduated as bachelor's in computer science. Currently working for past 6 months as back end developer. I have learnt and implemented business requirements.I have learnt and wrote production code using library(s) / tools - JavaScript, NodeJS, MongoDB, mongoose, Redis, socket cluster, request promise, AWS S3 upload , Akamai upload, Edge Grid cache cleaning , Agenda, RabbitMQ. Also, decent exposure to shell scripts.I know and understood the architecture and algorithm implementation logic of node js, MongoDB, Redis, Akamai cache, Agenda and RabbitMQ.I have used docker images a few times and debugged nginx bugs and routed traffic. I don't know anything on HAproxy, Kubernetes , etc.I am thinking to learn Kubernetes.I don't know what all I have missed in backend development and what to learn more ?My goal - I want to cover everything in backend development from just one instance of application, deploying that application, orchestrate it well, see and manage it well in peak times and crash downs.Please help or guide in realizing the goal.

Submitted January 25, 2020 at 09:24PM by LimpFroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment