Thursday 23 January 2020

Developing algorithms [interview question]

Hi folks! I'm looking for any resources that I'll be required to code algorithms (JavaScript ofc) based on the question. For example, I'm gonna soon take an exam that sent from adaface bot (adaface.com) . Most questions are written code that asks the output etc, but in the end I am asked to create some algorithm. For example (took from their sample test) the last question is this: "Data analysis for Netflix Favorite Movie"* We are building a Netflix clone where users can stream movies. Our service tracks and logs usage for each user. Each log contains the name of the movie, length of the movie (in minutes) and number of minutes of the movie watched by the user. Can you help with some data analysis?My question is where I can find such quiz or practices?

Submitted January 23, 2020 at 07:13PM by j_abd

No comments:

Post a Comment