Saturday 21 September 2019

Need some advice and feedback: generating charts from data and then integrating them into emails

I'd like to know how to add nice and smooth charts in the emails my application send to my clients. Don't know how to implement it exactly but I'm sure it'll make these weekly emails appealing. Has somebody already done that?My Node application uses Sengrid services to send emails and I already have a Cloudinary account for pictures storage. Is it possible to generate a full SVG or Base64 image to direct integration in emails? Should I generate pictures with a backend worker/script in Python or JS, push them in the cloud through the Cloudinary API and add a simple link in my emails? Is it easy/possible/desirable to use an online API which provides "chart a a service" and integrate magic links in emails?I'd like some advices from people who already did it successfully because I know how HTML/CSS and images/links security for emails is a pain in the ass.PS : maybe https://www.image-charts.com/ ?

Submitted September 21, 2019 at 10:43AM by Karl-Hambourg

No comments:

Post a Comment