Saturday 21 September 2019

Best practice for MERN deployment

Greetings all,Currently I have a website that is two separate domains, one for the ExpressJs/Mongo backend, and a React/Next/Express for dynamic routes frontend. Is this a common situation?Also, is docker a best practice as well? In my case, since the front end and back end are on separate domains, how would a docker-compose file control that? Is Docker the best practice or a MERN application deployment? I do like it for development.Right now I have just deployed my application without Docker, and it works fine. I'm really just looking for the best way to deploy a mern, or any node app for that matter. Specifically speaking, Docker and Frontend/backend separation.

Submitted September 21, 2019 at 08:47AM by lakerskill

No comments:

Post a Comment