Monday 26 August 2019

What is the best way to setup repository in GitHub for a college project so that all the members can show it in LinkedIn and their Github account?

Hi everyone! I am in my last year of CS course. We are required to do four projects to finish the course. In the previous semester, I created the repository for our project and did all the push and pull as my teammates were not that habituated with Github.I don't know much about how teams work with git and Github but I later added them as contributors and made them do simple push and pull requests. Now that we will add that project in our LinkedIn account, I noticed that the repository comes under my Github account only. They don't mind it as their names come up in the contributors but I kinda feel bad.So my question is, is there any better way to do projects in Github so that every one of my team can have the repository in their account. I was going through some options called Organization and team in Github but did not understand much.tl;drWhat is the best way for a team to work together on a project in GitHub and show it in their accounts?

Submitted August 26, 2019 at 02:57PM by Katsuga50

No comments:

Post a Comment