Wednesday 28 August 2019

Help deploying a Node app built on IIS elsewhere

Hi, I would really appreciate some tips or guidance here. I’ve been asked to deploy a Node app to production that was built on IIS (I think they used an app service template on Azure). I seem to have got most of it working but I can’t work out how to re-write the web.config file from IIS to work as .htaccess.The web.config file is below. It looks like it has come from a template on Azure, as mentioned, and it needs the static content connecting to the public root and the dynamic content connecting to the Node app. Eg an image file should resolve as an actual file, whereas an endpoint created by the app should be routed to the app.I’m really not used to IIS and I’ve hit a bit of a mental block on how to do this! Thanks in advance.EDIT: sorry, I can’t get the code to post as a block, on mobile, am trying,,,Code moved to pastebin – https://pastebin.com/iGQtgfvp

Submitted August 28, 2019 at 11:15PM by Mr--Chainsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment