Tuesday 27 August 2019

Production mentor

I am currently in the tech spec phase of a personal startup I decided to go forth with. I know 99% of the time these things fail, but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I am more skilled in client-side development but have had trouble finding anyone to help lead the tech effort with me so I am deciding to just jump in.With that said I have never built a node server/api for production, only side projects. I want to make sure I do things right from the start, although I am aware of it being a learning process and mistakes will be made. So I was hoping to get a helping hand from someone more experienced in the domain that can sort of play a mentor role that I can ask questions about architecture, db backups, etc. to.If you would be willing to advise a lad, or interested in collaborating with a lad, please shoot me a dm!If this goes against the subs rules please do remove the post!

Submitted August 27, 2019 at 04:27PM by col0rcutclarity

No comments:

Post a Comment