Tuesday 20 August 2019

Phone call listener app -speech to text

-2I have to build a phone-call listener app - that performs operations such as you do - "Pay you bill over the phone". You give specific answers to specific questions, and you bill is paid. The exception is There will be another live person on the other end. You will not be talking to an automated system. This app will not be a credit card billing system, I am only using it as an example.I have looked into node.js api's for both google-speech-to-text and twilio. Still researching. AWS speech-to-text APIs are also welcome. But I have not looked into those.The phone number does not need to belong to a specific carrier. I can have any vendor. Domestic calls only.The system needs to work at least from the outgoing calls from my number. The user at the other end will be prompted to agree for recording.I need to be able to give cues to the system, as to what is being recorded: such as credit card number, expiration date, CVC.My preferred stack is Mongo-express-react-node.

Submitted August 20, 2019 at 08:44PM by mozpider

No comments:

Post a Comment