Tuesday 20 August 2019

need a "captivating" nodejs course

Hi everyone,This is probably a noob question - apologies in advance if it annoys anyone...I'd really like to learn to code (something decent) - but most of the courses I've tried usually have me bored outta my skull a fifth of the way through -- the most fun I have (genuinely) is debugging when something I've coded doesn't work as expected.Short of heading to a physical school, can anyone recommend a genuinely captivating online coding course (does not need to be node - I'll consider other languages too) where you build something even mildly interesting besides a shopping cart.To give you an idea of where I'm at, I've recently enjoyed building a basic Discord bot using discord.js and some old youtube videos (that used deprecated commands) which was kinda interesting as I only started using Discord a month ago (and no, I'm not a gamer). I've done some basic Python courses in the past too - but nothing decent. I regard myself as a coding newbie, but very teachable.Cheers and please be gentle with your responses :-P -- If you do end up recommend something, I'd appreciate it if you substantiated your response.

Submitted August 20, 2019 at 02:55PM by Ihatejam

No comments:

Post a Comment