Monday 26 August 2019

How to handle admin controlled product list access?

I'm making a MERN app and have an "admin panel" of sorts with direct control over the products available in the DB. I'm wondering what would be the best way to actually implement this sort of thing alongside the public product list. Would an /admin route with authentication be the typical approach? Or would it be possible to have the admin panel output the actual HTML file that would be used for public, to prevent the need for users to query the DB at all?Sorry if this isn't the place for these kinds of questions, or if I'm asking this in the wrong way. I'm fairly new to this kind of thing, and am not sure what the next steps should be. I'm just not sure the right approach to keeping the admin stuff easily accessible but hidden/separate from the user experience.

Submitted August 26, 2019 at 12:09PM by whatisaname2

No comments:

Post a Comment