Wednesday 21 August 2019

Backend framework that supports plug and play modules

Hi developers,For a side project I'm building my 100th implementation of a JWT with API with express. I looked at some of the more mature node API frameworks like Adonis and NestJS, but found them too complex. I'm wondering why there is no framework that supports components/modules. For example a JWT module that automatically providers some endpoints for authentication. A framework where developers can create there own backend modules and share them with others. Just like React / Angular or Vue, but for the backend.Is there a framework that provides this for the backend, and if not are the developers that want to explore this idea with me?

Submitted August 21, 2019 at 05:41PM by savioverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment