Monday 26 August 2019

After installing / uninstalling some global packages, most of my tests in a specific project no longer run

I have a project with 1000+ tests that were working fine until yesterday when I installed / uninstalled some things globally and also locally in a completely different and unrelated project folder. Now, only 3 of the tests run.The test framework used in this local project is Mocha, which I don't use anywhere else on this computer except this project folder. I did change the ESLint package globally, and ESLint is used in the script to lint these tests. I tried removing the portion of the script that uses ESLint, but still only 3 tests run.Is there another way I can troubleshoot this, or maybe something I've missed? Thanks!*edit* is it possible I somehow have switched my default test runner for this project?

Submitted August 26, 2019 at 05:31PM by professor-coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment