Monday 17 June 2019

Store db password as encrypted format and when server start it will decrypt the password and db connection start in node.js&Typescript DB=MySQL

- I want to securely store my database credentials in my node js project.- I encrypted the my MySQL Database password and stored in config file but when I start server like node js (npm start/node app.js) it will decrypt the password then give access to MySQL Database.- I successfully encrypted password and I'm trying to decrypt it when trying to access database (using crypto module)- I wrote some decrypt function to decrypt my password.- Example function decrypt(text: string) {some task done here.....}- but it's not working..Can any one help in this.Thank you.

Submitted June 17, 2019 at 03:53PM by RaghunathV

No comments:

Post a Comment