Tuesday 25 June 2019

Impementing Audio chat with rooms

I want to integrate an audio chat with rooms in my app.I create a room. Everybody can connect by room id.My app should know online, how many people are in a room and who.In the case of the third API, is it possible to implement it without external auth?​I could not find the right solution in my case.I know, I should use WebRTC, but it seems complicated and overwork for my project to do it from the beginning.I saw a lot of external solution, but I must pay for their service.I think I can build my solution or use appropriate free APIs.​Could anyone help me with advice which solution will be the best?​I'm a little bit new with web/nodeJS and come here from mobile dev.​Thanks in advance.

Submitted June 25, 2019 at 03:04PM by dmelechow

No comments:

Post a Comment