Sunday 23 June 2019

Node framework for microservices?

Hi all,I'm trying to design an app using the microservice architecture. Ideally, the services would communicate with each other with TCP sockets (not a REST API, as I need pub/sub). What's the best framework to use for the services? I could write the code for the TCP sockets by hand but I'd rather spend my time coding the actual features of the app.The frameworks I've found so far are cote and Nest. Nest seems very feature-rich and possibly too complex for what I'm trying to make, whereas cote only focuses on microservices and seems more lightweight. I've been trying to find some opinions of people using these frameworks in production apps, but I couldn't find anything. Has anyone here used these frameworks or other ones for microservices? If so, what do you think?

Submitted June 23, 2019 at 06:08PM by samjmckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment