Monday 24 June 2019

Is Node.js the right tool?

I'll get right to the point.​I'm an intern with this company and they ask me to build an intranet for them. It's a system comprise of sub-system example are File Management, Form Automation, MeetUp Integration and some internal system integration too. So they want me to use WordPress to build it coz they didn't want to start from scratch which i highly disapproved. For the past week im learning M.E.R.N stack and i was able to get a grasp of the flow.I've been developing web app for 2 years now and have a firm experience in PHP and Python with backend. So my question is Node.js the right tool to use with this project because i really do like to learn more about it since it's quite in demand when searching for jobs.And also i have no one to ask that's why am here. I'm a Web Developer intern inside a Marketing Department and IT/Solution Dept. is no good coz they just ignore me because they a office politics here.

Submitted June 24, 2019 at 06:39AM by Magic-Sarap

No comments:

Post a Comment