Sunday 19 May 2019

Puppeteer?

I've been doing a project with puppeteer the last few days trying to learn how it works. Has anyone run into bugs with it? I literally will have code that works, then the next day or even 10 min later it wont. Nothing on the website has changed, and even my code hasn't changed. Yet I will still get different outputs. For instance, sometimes the page.type() will work and other times I'll have to manually click on the field because puppeteer chooses not to focus on the element. Or sometimes I'll get a promise rejection where I've never gotten one before, because puppeteer isn't finding the element on the page, which I literally have a line that awaits for that element to appear before I try to do anything with it.​Does anyone else run into issues like this?

Submitted May 19, 2019 at 09:47PM by ight-bet

No comments:

Post a Comment