Wednesday 29 May 2019

Can't install a package on NPM!!

I started learning node today and i wanted to install the Faker package. I used the commandnpm install fakerAlso triednpm install faker.jsBut I get this:​ubuntu:~/environment/Firstnode/MyShop $ npm install fakernpm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/ubuntu/package.json'npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/ubuntu/package.json'npm WARN ubuntu No descriptionnpm WARN ubuntu No repository field.npm WARN ubuntu No README datanpm WARN ubuntu No license field.+ faker@4.1.0updated 1 package and audited 5 packages in 0.959sfound 0 vulnerabilitiesI am using Cloud9 and when it is done installing or whatever it is doing I can't find the node_modules folder, it is really confusing for me and I can't seem to make it work. Please let me know if you know what causes this or how to fix it, Please guys.P.S: I tried installing a couple of packages got the same problem.​Thank you very much

Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:22PM by Taro_Naza

No comments:

Post a Comment