Thursday 30 May 2019

Why there isnt anymore discussion about AdonisJS?

I am single developers that will build back end stuff as well as front end stuff. I started using Adonis while ago and it has been amazing! It has been rather simple to use and you can produce clear code with it. Most importantly, it seem to have solid protection against malicious attacks. That reason I moved my whole code behind AdonisIt baffled me that developer patriot only gets about 250 dollars per month. Why people is not using it more?I guess express is most popular to build on, but for smaller team, framework like adonisJS is gold. PHP framework Larvae is super popular, so I would expect people would appreciate same things on node also, but that not seem to be case.Any thoughs?

Submitted May 30, 2019 at 12:31PM by kampinisu

No comments:

Post a Comment