Sunday 26 May 2019

Download and serve images server with queue

I have an application where I show some images parsed from some sites, for now I store the images locally on the same server where I have the database and I store just the relative path like /images/somerandomimagename.jpg. The app will grow fast and I want to decouple the images from the main server.So what I want to make is a server where I have a queue of images to download and serve(basically put 100 links and the server downloads one pictures per second), something like if I send:[www.somesite1.com/image1.jpg, www.somesite2.com/image1.jpg, www.somesite3.org/image2.jpg\]to my server api then I will be able to download/access them from: www.myserver.com/somesite1.com/image1.jpgwww.myserver.com/somesite2.com/image1.jpgwww.myserver.com/somesite.org/image2.jpgMy idea is to use NodeJS in order to make this, can you suggest me some tutorials to start with ?

Submitted May 27, 2019 at 01:08AM by dica266

No comments:

Post a Comment