Saturday 25 May 2019

Node.js starter CLI

Hello everyone,​Last week i made simple CLI in Node.Js for my projects in Wordpress. I haven't used any dependencies, just the native file system.I develop custom Wordpress themes and i found it rather annoying when i have to create new php and scss components and import them into the files. Almost every section of any page is one component, so every time i wanted to make it I had to make new php file, link it into the page, create new scss component and import it into the main.scss file.So i made my CLI to do this job for me, so i can speed up my workflow a little bit.https://github.com/moonbyt3/starterCLII would appriciate if you could give me some suggestions about my code. I just started with Node.Js its' pretty fun to work with. I hope there are some experienced developers that could point me in the right direction.All the best :)

Submitted May 25, 2019 at 03:14PM by moonbyt3

No comments:

Post a Comment