Saturday 18 May 2019

NodeJs docs don't explain what the functions do?!

What am I missing here?​https://i.redd.it/4n607v8dx0z21.pngIt seems like it's what I need right now, but I'm not sure what it's going to do. A Google search brought me here, now I have to do another Google search to figure out what Google's Node's functions do?The History isn't useful... the description should be right below the function name; you know, some kind of human-understandable explanation of why this thing even exists.Example of PHP's docs:​https://i.redd.it/c8dbgy6px0z21.pngThe description is right below the title, and if I don't understand the description, at least that's on me and I can just Google that... but having to Google for a description that isn't in the docs just seems silly, or maybe I'm not seeing how to find the description in the docs. Maybe Google has a mind-reading app I should already have installed on my Google phone?

Submitted May 18, 2019 at 08:51PM by davelipus

No comments:

Post a Comment