Thursday 21 June 2018

Suggestions on what to use

Hi allI've been sitting here working on an app and I can't figure out what the best solution would be for what I'm trying to achieve.I have a NodeJS application that allows requests to be made to it via an API call - and what I would like to do is store the results of the API call in a database so my clients/users are able to view the hits and data in a dashboard that they can log in to.I will also be providing metrics data such as how many requests they've made and what possibly conversion rates that I will be querying the DB on.Will a simple RDBMS work or even a noSQL DB? or would I need something totally different.Just to also add - I was thinking of RethinkDB as I would be allowing the customers to sign up for web hooks and the "changes" API would be really helpful.Thoughts?

Submitted June 21, 2018 at 04:28PM by sandeepsb

No comments:

Post a Comment