Tuesday 26 June 2018

Advice on a simple Node backend

I'm attempting to build a Lunchbox application for one of the monitors at my place of work. I am mostly a front-end dev working with React and Redux but I've dabbled in some Node backend work. I'm looking for advice on how I would setup a db for an application that saves data for local restaurants to suggest when we want to go out for lunch. I want this to be as simple as possible so if anyone has done something similar to this and could help me plan out the db I'd be really happy. Thanks for the help in advance!EDIT: maybe I don't even need a backend, I'm planning on running this on a rasp pi so maybe I could just have a text file with all the restaurants indexed in it and pull from that.

Submitted June 26, 2018 at 02:13PM by mindful_code

No comments:

Post a Comment