Wednesday 6 June 2018

[Question] Requesting and returning/displaying data on clientside without page refresh

I want to make an API call and display that data in a modal when I click a button. I am assuming Ajax is what I need to use but I also didn't want to make my call directly from the client for security reasons. I basically would like to accomplish the following progression without reloading the page:button click > node server sends API request > node server receives data > node server sends data to client > display content in modal.I was thinking the ajax-request package would be where I need to start to accomplish this but the documentation is a little unclear to me so I'm not sure.Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted June 06, 2018 at 05:56PM by onlyslavesobey

No comments:

Post a Comment