Tuesday 19 June 2018

JWT logout using blacklist method

Hello,I'm working on the authentication part of my app and have reached the part where I need to make it possible to logout. So I decided to use the blacklist method where I store the token and reference it whenever a user wants to access a secure route. I'm now using a mysql database for all the other data that is being stored.Most places say I need to create a new database to store the blacklisted tokens but can't I just create a new table inside the existing database and store them there? After they have been stored they need to be deleted (after they've expired so they don't pie up) using an SSL-option which some databases have. Does anyone know if mysql has SSL support and how I should use it?It was quite hard to find any good tutorials on logout with jwt so if anyone has any tips I would really appreciate it!

Submitted June 19, 2018 at 05:31PM by Sirzorre

No comments:

Post a Comment