Sunday 17 June 2018

How to make platform hosting app and website? like Spinrilla or Datpiff?

How to make platform hosting app and website? like Spinrilla or Datpiff?I have clientale who are exclusive artists. Two of them just got signed by Jay-Z's Roc Nation. I was wondering what would I need to start hosting platform app and website. That exclusively destribute their music. Cutting off the competition and controlling our own content. What is cooler then a artist having his custom music streaming app?I want to make my own site or app like spinrilla amd datpiff. What do I need to do that.A key feature of DatPiff is that unregistered users are allowed to download for free any mixtape uploaded to the site that has been Sponsored - i.e. funded by the artist or label. Registered users are permitted a limited number of downloads of non-sponsored mixtapes per day. Premium paid users have an unlimited number of downloads of any mixtape. Mixtapes may be streamed by any user. Premium content may also be purchased.

Submitted June 17, 2018 at 05:08PM by ColdCaseQuiet

No comments:

Post a Comment