Saturday 16 June 2018

How can I debug my Express app and find out why it's hanging?

I'm using Express. When I try to submit a POST request to "/users/new" my app hangs. My guess is that it has something to do with some middleware I'm using, but I'm not sure which one. I have checked all my custom middleware and none of them seem to be the issue.The other middleware I'm using are: cookie-parser, express-session, express-flash, and passport for auth.If you're interested in lending a hand, here's the GitHub repo.Otherwise, how can I debug this? I'm kind of at a loss as to how I might pin the issue down. Registration was working fine before adding passport, but I've checked my config/passport.js meticulously and found no issues.tl;dr - how can I track down what's causing my app to hang?

Submitted June 16, 2018 at 05:39PM by akxdev

No comments:

Post a Comment