Wednesday 20 June 2018

C# Node Manager : Where to start?

Hi there!I might be on the wrong reddit to ask this, but as I want to handle Nodejs process, I'm giving it a go.I want to build a custom c# Node Manager with a GUI. I know there are options out there, but I like to have something customized and I have some spare time at night. Also I think it will be a fun learning experience.In my manager, I want to be able to create a list, with each node. In each item, I have the path to the app.js (or the main js file) to start it.I press a play button and it start the process with a local network account. I want to be able to kill the process, get it logs ect..I basically want to make something like PM2 /Appache.Where should I start?I looked it up yesterday and I,m not sur where I should start to learn this.I thought about starting it with the process library, keeping the PID in a local database, and followin it up. Still don't know if I will be able to keep the log?Thanks!

Submitted June 20, 2018 at 02:29PM by Kardiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment