Friday 18 May 2018

Senior Backend Node Developers, London. Up to £100k

Hi guys,I'm Kai and I'm the Head of Talent at Endian. We're a software development agency based in London. I'm doing some of the technical hiring for a client of ours. Have a look at the advert below...I’m on the hunt for permanent Backend Node Developers in London at a Senior level. Endian is working with an exciting product development company focused in the blockchain space. Startup through to corporate, the clients you’ll work for vary from e-payments, aviation, and social impact. You’ll be joining a strong team who are building decentralised applications and you’ll be tackling some very interesting challenges such as identity management, transaction anonymity, and data security. I’d love to hear about what you’re doing at the moment, where you would like to take your career and how you’d like to achieve these goals. I can tell you a little more about the company, the job, and culture of the business. Get in touch on LinkedIn or via email - [kai@endian.io](mailto:kai@endian.io) Salaries up to £100k

Submitted May 18, 2018 at 12:47PM by kaiendian

No comments:

Post a Comment