Saturday 12 May 2018

Need help with my "YouTube like app"

Hi guys. I need a help with my NodeJS project. I'm making a little like youtube app for educational purposes.On front-end I use: VueJS + Vuetify + Vuex (for states)On back-end I use: NodeJS + Express + PostgresSQL DB (Sequelize for query handling)also some little features like Webpack, bodyparser, morgan, etc. (but it doesn't matter now)The main questions now related for my video model. I created some Video model with fields: author, title, views, likes, dislikes, description, uploadDate...How should I do the video files storing to be able to divide access to videos on private/public (the same like on YouTube)?How can I pass videos to front-end and play them on the GET /watch?video-id=some_id ? (also I wanna load it by parts like on YouTube: 5-20 seconds downloaded and video starts to play)I'm a noob in full-stack web-dev so sorry for my maybe stupid questions for NodeJS. Thank you

Submitted May 12, 2018 at 09:54PM by moonkeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment