Monday 14 May 2018

express + mssql // question about the streaming logic in general. I can't find a lot of material about it neither any good examples

Hi guys, as the title implies, I'm building a restful api with node, express, mssql and tedious. I was looking into the streaming method and I've found there's not a lot of documentation or information about it out there.I just don't necessarily understand the logic behind it/how to use this in the end application.My personal use is with power BI to get data from the streaming endpoint and have some live/continuously updating tiles.Is there any good documentation on the concept out there? even if just for express itself which better explains how the streaming can be used.

Submitted May 14, 2018 at 08:57AM by rickydbz

No comments:

Post a Comment