Wednesday 10 January 2018

What GruntJS tasks are commonly used in an Express app?

I am trying to implement Grunt tasks into my development cycle, but I am having trouble understanding how they fit into an Express application. For example, Concat and Uglify are two of the most common Grunt tasks, but they seem to favor front-end static JS files. If I could use these packages to concat and uglify node_modules, I can see how it would be helpful to me, but it doesn't seem like this is something commonly done.The only task I've found that is helpful to me is JSHint, which I use for linting. I haven't gotten to the point where I am comfortable writing tests for an Express app, so I am not using any testing tasks.Could any of you provide some insight?

Submitted January 10, 2018 at 05:10PM by Jsimps72

No comments:

Post a Comment