Wednesday 31 January 2018

What actually are steps of a Developing a Software? I am only aware of git, docker, testing?

I am a newbie in Software Development, learnt node.js, express.js & started making small API based Applications, also deployed one on heroku using github. Now, I read and hear alot about Software Architecture i.e. MVC, MVVM, microservice etc, and i use github regularly to keep track of my codes. But, compared to other projects I have seen on github, my commits are not at par wrt when and why I am commiting. I need to know when I should commit, it seems. Also, i hear alot about docker. So, in short, what and how should I approach these steps and things used by experience organisations and coders. Thanks alot!

Submitted January 31, 2018 at 05:01PM by kartikverma

No comments:

Post a Comment