Friday 19 January 2018

Problem with VSCode (nodejs) [Repost from /r/VSCode]

Hello, I am using VSCode for a few days now and really like it. I am developing a small project in javascript/nodejs.I have a small problem that started a few hours ago. Until then I could compile and run my code without any problem, but I have now a problem. Everytime I run the debugger the following error occurs :Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat 'c:\Users\Me\Documents\Projects\MyProject\Project\node_modules\require_optional\index.js\package.json' In my opinion something is clearly wrong since it's trying to access a file located in a file (\index.js\package.json) and the problem should be related to a function which role is to find the "package.json" file. Do you have any idea on how to solve this problem ? I found people with the same problem, so this could be due to VSCode itself (http://ift.tt/2mV5BKg already tried to update and rebuild with Npm (like mentioned in the other reddit post) but without success.Thank you for your answers.

Submitted January 19, 2018 at 12:47PM by tuilop

No comments:

Post a Comment