Sunday 14 January 2018

Issues with node.js files

Hi everyone, I didn't know node.js existed until today. Hoping that someone with some patience could help me out.I found a file that I have been looking for, for quite some time now. What it does, is allows a scoreboard for basketball to be read through the script, and then be put into .txt files so that we can update our LiveStream with the game time etc. It's more commonly known as OCR. A good guy created this file, and I have downloaded it, but I don't understand how to start it. I've downloaded node.js from the internet, and I've looked up all the support on YouTube and other online sources that I could possibly find, but nothing.http://ift.tt/2AZi57J are the files. It should create a server from what I know. Could anyone guide me on how to load/run this script? Because I am stuck.Thank you!

Submitted January 14, 2018 at 07:03AM by Liam13C

No comments:

Post a Comment