Thursday 11 January 2018

I never considered this before but Node migrations would be an awesome feature.

I work on big projects with other people. We need to inform each other that we should remember to run npm install on next pull.It has occurred before that I end up debugging the application because it isn't working and finally realize that I missed a mail.So I look up node migrations and find out that this exists. The ones I look up require you to manually run a command to get the latest migrations.Maybe it would be cool to run node migrations on start up if the environment is development. The program will start normally and check up on migrations later as to not affect start-up time. If there is a need for running the recent migration it will run one and restart the command. Does this exist?If this doesn't exist, is there an interest for it? I could try my hands on developing a module.

Submitted January 11, 2018 at 04:36PM by brogramming102

No comments:

Post a Comment