Wednesday 7 June 2017

Replicate MongoDB into SQL

This is tangential to Node but since a lot of you are using MongoDB, thought I'd ask. I'm looking for a solution to keep a copy of a hosted MongoDB in SQL for BI analysis purposes. In terms of features:hosted is a huge plus, I don't really want to set up a server and process to handle this, happy to payMSSQL would be a win but I'm flexibleReal time is NOT a requirement, though architecturally it would probably make sense to update continuously in order to keep load downWould be nice if the SQL Schema was automatically updated but that's not essentialI am aware of MoSQL but it only sorta checks all the boxes and there doesn't seem to be a hosted solution. I would have thought this requirement would be less niche than it appears to be.

Submitted June 07, 2017 at 03:40PM by user59873

No comments:

Post a Comment