Thursday 22 June 2017

Sequelize Connect ETIMEOUT with remote mysql db

Hi,I am getting error SequelizeConnectionError: connect ETIMEDOUT when trying to connect to a remote mysql db with sequelize.Connection can be established successfully when I try to connect to my local mysql db.I'm using sequelize's default db connection code new Sequelize(...) contained within models/index.js, with the following config (filled up with the correct values):"production": { "username": "root", "password": null, "database": "database_production", "host": "127.0.0.1", "dialect": "mysql" } I tried connecting to the remote db with a simple php script and it worked (so we can rule out issues on the remote db server side)Any ideas?

Submitted June 23, 2017 at 06:18AM by raccoonranger73

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same issue, did you found the answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fixed on his own. i was using docker mysql

    ReplyDelete