Friday 9 June 2017

NodeJS Windows Hello API (fingerprint sensor)

Hey there!I am currently looking to implement Windows Hello functionality for a purely private project of mine.Basically, what I want is to be notified when the fingerprint sensor in my laptop is successfully used. Maybe even some unique data from it, but that's not necessarily needed.Now, I have looked around, but it is really difficult to find anything for this (think about what you would find using node, windows and hello...). But it seems like there is nothing like this yet out there, and I would have to create it myself using the new native API.TL;DR: Does anyone know a library which enables me to use the fingerprint sensor in Windows 10 devices or will I have to write it myself?

Submitted June 09, 2017 at 07:23AM by Jake_Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment