Friday 9 June 2017

Issue using POST on form with Node.js

So I've been given the job of taking the source code for thoughworks technology radar and editing it to take in a local CSV file as opposed to a Google sheet.My problem is while doing this I've wanted to change their form for submitting the sheet URL to use a POST instead of a GET request but when doing this I get the error Cannot POST /I'm wondering if in a config file for Node.js is it possible to block POST requests altogether? I've tried implementing some code to listen for POSTs but to no availI've also tried to skip the form altogether and host the files on the server and use fs to read and parse the files but fs didn't install on my work machine despite it being a core module and network security is so tight I can't download it using npm install fs.

Submitted June 09, 2017 at 10:46PM by Coniix

No comments:

Post a Comment