Monday 19 June 2017

Integrating "admin-on-rest" admin interface into an existing Express API

I have an Express API built and am looking to configure an admin interface similar to Django admin. I have tried the Admin On Rest demo and really enjoyed it (http://ift.tt/2lpMXbA). It uses React components and is predictable in the way it lays out a proper admin interface.However, I'm unsure how best to integrate this into my current Express API. Admin-On-Rest is really its own single page app that just connects to any given API. Ideally, I would add the whole admin interface as its own Express route (i.e. app.use('/admin', 'link-to-admin-on-rest'));Does anyone have any resources on how to accomplish something like this? Alternatively, are there other recommended admin interfaces for a Node API?

Submitted June 19, 2017 at 04:24PM by mrc1897

No comments:

Post a Comment