Tuesday 20 June 2017

Any tips/recommendations for a frontend dev who has to build a license management web app as fast as possilbe?

I am a total backend noob, but I need a license management web app as fast as possible. I am very comfortable with Javascript so obviously node.js is my first pick, but the node.js ecosystem is enormous so I am feeling a little overwhelmed.So what I need, should be quite simple: - PostgresSQL database - Authentication (Google, Facebook, e-mail,...) - Payment processors (mainly Stripe) - Payment should work similar to digital ocean (pay in money into an "account" to pay for different properties). - Property overview and registration.So yeah nothing ground breaking I just don't really know how to start. Do you have any recommendations (frameworks, plugins, maybe a boilerplate) or tips?

Submitted June 20, 2017 at 04:18PM by BackendNoob

No comments:

Post a Comment