Monday 23 January 2017

Just created a node app to like my friends posts in instagram, you can try it too (to have more time on reddit!)

I have some (really poor I'd say) node.js experience, but feel really enthusiastic about it's async nature.So I'm creating pet-apps like crazy to have more exp. My today's app about instagram auto-likeing. My friends usually whine that I don't "like" their's posts, but the truth is I just don't want to spend too much time in social networks (but still want my friends be happy).So I made this: http://ift.tt/2jicVy0 simple gets the first page of the user you'll tell it and like all posts there. It won't unlike already liked posts though.I set up a free heroku dyno to run this code every hour, you can try it as well (and give me some feedback).Yes, I know there are tons apps like this! But this one allows you to not share your password with anyone (well, besides heroku in case you want to run it daily/hourly).

Submitted January 23, 2017 at 04:54PM by kiote_the_one

No comments:

Post a Comment