Wednesday 25 January 2017

How can I help you solve your challenges related to deployment/operations/devops?

Hello everyone, I'm the author of the Passenger application server. We are on a mission to make Node.js development and production, and Unix server tools, easier, more convenient, more robust and generally more awesome.Passenger has been around for a while so we are thinking about what we should work on next. I would like to ask you all, what kind of problems do you encounter when using Node.js, or when dealing with deployment/operations/devops in general, that need solving? Or what do you experience as cumbersome or suboptimal and think needs improvement? How important do you deem those issues to be, and how satisfied you are with existing solutions/mitigations/workarounds for them? Please let me know either by replying here, by emailing me (hongli@phusion.nl) or sending me a tweet (@honglilai).Even if you yourself don't have any challenges or ideas, please forward this message to your friends. I would like to hear their feedback as well!

Submitted January 25, 2017 at 09:54PM by FooBarWidget

No comments:

Post a Comment